Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yet

This isn't my first blog. But it is my first blog entry, in a new blog, since having a baby almost 4 months ago. Even now I am wondering how I'll ever have time to sit down and get all of the posts out of my head an into this bl...
...og. I just changed a diaper, dressed the baby, and let the dog in so she could eat breakfast. I'm just about to start the laundry. Olivia is fussing, because it's time for her to take a nap and it's been delayed by said poopy diaper changing and dog letting in. Yep. I did just end that sentence with a preposition. It's a good thing that in my copious amounts of spare time, I sometimes read this blog: http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/, and sometimes I even listen to it. Look up prepositions. It's a heated debate.

So you can see that there is more to come, and some of it will be coherent. Some of it will be interesting and some of it will be total crap, because I am sleep deprived. I am breast feeding. I drink a lot of coffee, and I know that I don't get enough exercise. Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Change coffee to tea and that last paragraph is me exactly! :)

    ReplyDelete