Monday, October 12, 2009

Gratitude Challenge, Day 5

Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in your life. Don’t long for what you don’t possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.”

A list is all that I have time to post right now:

Our dog: She puts Christian to bed now. As Dave says, she's finally earning her keep.
Beautiful children: What would my life be without them?
A warm house in the cold of Fall.
Enough to eat.
Clothes to wear.
The Roku: I'll likely never see a commercial again.
Not paying money to Comcast for overpriced cable: Priceless.
No traffic.
Cuddly babies.
A wonderful husband: My soul mate. The cliché is true.
A snuggly baby.
A wonderful family that doesn't live too far away.
My Honda Element: It's cool and functional.
Coffee coffee coffee.
Barista.
Pastry Chef: He usually only comes at Christmas time like Santa,but Santa doesn't leave hot chocolate croissants.
Books.
My friends near and far.
My gray Converse tennis shoes.
Free speech.
A college degree.
A sleeping baby.
My sister: The finest auntie. Also someone who knows how to do things and how to say things with little explanation, because we're related. I've rarely been able to shop with anyone else and have as much fun!
Sunshine.
Homemade chicken noodle soup.
Hot showers.
Fluffy, down comforters.
The smell of Olivia's head.
ipods.
Our next door neighbors.
Good health.
Taylor, the Latte boy.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my list:

    my husband, he's always there for me
    my daughters, they are my best friends
    my dogs, they are such fun company
    Sarah's smile
    Sarah's daily phone calls
    Alicia's humor
    Alicia's perfume
    Hillary's hugs
    Hillary's helpfulness
    furnaces
    hot water
    soap
    fresh laundry
    warm, furry socks
    a soft, comfy bed
    pillows (all five)
    lazy boy chairs
    books
    our jetted tub
    the mountains
    Montana
    our Pastor and our church family
    music
    my job and my bosses
    our home
    coffee! (even if it is decaf!)
    McDonald's latte's
    campfires
    family, the best of all

    ReplyDelete